- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Ports (1) 10/100/1000 PoE port
- Warranty Aruba Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Connectivity, standard IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi antenna AP-304/IAP-304: Three RP-SMA connectors for external dual band antennas. Worst-case internal loss between radio interface and external antenna connectors (due to diplexing circuitry): 0.8dB in 2.4GHz and 1.6dB in 5GHz. AP-305/IAP-305: Three integrated dual-band downtilt omni-directional antennas for 3×3 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 3.9dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.4dBi in 5GHz.
- Radio coverage 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Consumption Direct DC source: 12VDC nominal, +/- 5% Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48 VDC(nominal)
The entry-level Aruba 300 Series Access Points (APs) deliver high performance and superb user experience for medium density environments. The 300 series APs enable an all wireless digital work environment in a cost effective manner. With a maximum concurrent data rate of 1,300 Mbps in the 5GHz band and 400 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band, the entry-level 300 series bring an always-on wireless network experience with the performance required for enterprises. It is ideal for cost sensitive medium density environments across verticals.
Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
The Aruba 300 Series Access Points feature integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
Threat Protection and Security
By default, the USB interface will be the first feature to turn off if AP power consumption exceeds the available power budget.
For the Aruba 300 Series Access Points, the IPM power-save feature applies when the unit is powered by an 802.3af PoE source.
Intelligent Power Monitoring
Entry Level 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points
The Aruba 300 Series Access Points deliver high performance and superb user experience for medium density environments.
Features 3×3:3SS MU-MIMO capability, Aruba advanced ClientMatch radio management, and integrated Aruba Beacons.
Maximum concurrent data rate of 1,300 Mbps in the 5GHz band and 400 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 1.7Gbps).
Supports multiuser MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 3 spatial streams (3SS). Provides simultaneous data transmission to multiple devices (up to two), maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency.
- HPE Aruba WW Education Tech Training SVC
- Aruba 3Y FC NBD Exch IAP 305 SVC,IAP 305, 9×5 HW support with next business day HW exchange. 24×7 SW phone support and SW Updates for eligible SW.
- Aruba 5Y FC NBD Exch IAP 305 SVC,IAP 305, 9×5 HW support with next business day HW exchange. 24×7 SW phone support and SW Updates for eligible SW.
- PC-AC-DEN (DK) AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-EC CONT EURO AC POWER CORD
- PC-AC-IT (IT) AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-SWI (CH) AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-UK (UK) AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-ZA (ZA) AC Power Cord
- AP-AC-12V30B 12V 30W Power Adapter (HPE)
- AP-MNT-W4 Low Profile Basic AP Mount Kit
- Aruba Product and Solution Poster
- Aruba 300 Series Access Points
- Is your network ready to support a mobile workforce?
- Aruba 300 Series Wireless Access Points Data Sheet
- Aruba 300 Series Access Points – Data sheet
- Aruba Products and Solutions Brochure
- Aruba Play Card for Primary Education
- Purple Partner Solution Overview