- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Weight 483 g
- Wi-Fi antenna Integrated downtilt omni-directional antennas with maximum individual antenna gain of 3.9dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.4dBi in 5GHz
- Radio coverage Dual Radio for simultaneous dual-band operation 5 GHz 802.11ac 3×3 MIMO for up to 1,300 Mbps wireless data rate, with Multi User MIMO support (Wi-Fi 5) 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2×2 MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate (Wi-Fi 4)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 1.3 x 6.2 x 6.2 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 34 x 157 x 157 mm
- Mounting The access point ships with a (black) mount clip to attach to suspended ceiling rails, and a (white) mount clip to attach to solid surfaces (wall/ceiling).
- Weight 1.1 lb
- Input voltage Power over Ethernet (POE): 802.3af (class 3) DC power (12V) Note: Power sources are sold separately
- Ports (1) uplink Gigabit Ethernet port, with POE-in support (802.3af)
- Warranty Aruba Instant On 1 Year warranty with 24X7 phone support for first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support as long as you own the products.
- Connectivity, standard IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11n
- Certifications UL 2043 plenum rating EN 60601-1-1 and EN 60601-1-2 (for deployment in medical environments) Wi-Fi Alliance certified (WFA) 802.11ac with Wave 2 (Wi-Fi 5), WPA2, WPA3, Enhanced Open (OWE)
Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points deliver affordable, business-grade Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low to medium-density small business environments. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT and security needs of small boutiques, tech-start-ups, and retailers at an attractive price point. The compact form factor of the Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points deliver multi-user capabilities and a maximum aggregate peak data rate of 1.6 Gbps for high-definition video streaming and cloud application requirements. These access points (AP) also come with a built-in controller to simplify deployment, making it easy to install and manage multiple access points without requiring extensive IT experience, additional hardware, or software applications.
- Support for WPA2/WPA3 protected employee and guest login with Enhanced Open for per user guest access.
- Entry-level wireless access points for small and growing businesses at a cost-sensitive price point.
- Comes with an integrated virtual controller for simple deployment of multiple access points.
Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points have built-in wireless mesh capabilities to cost-effectively extend Wi-Fi connectivity without additional cables.
Eliminates High Cost of Cabling with Full-scale Wireless Mesh Coverage
Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points allow any change to the primary access point configuration to be automatically pushed to every access point in the same cluster.
A secondary access point automatically takes over if the primary access point experiences an outage for always-on Wi-Fi.
Simplicity is the Key to a Great Wi-Fi Experience
Create up to eight different SSIDs under one network name to keep your data safe, whether surfing the web or checking HR data.
Fast Connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points
Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points include an easy to use web GUI and templates – so access points are simple to deploy and are up and running in minutes.
802.11ac Wave 2 features include 3×3:3SS and up to 80 MHz channel bandwidth.
Dual-band wireless (2.4GHz and 5GHz) for combined speeds of up to 1.6Gbps support high-bandwidth activities such as video, voice, and conferencing solutions.
Simple to build landing page lets you customize your guest access page with your logo, your own brand, and acceptance of use language.
The Aruba Instant On portfolio comes with flexible management options to choose from: The Aruba Instant On mobile app guides you through step-by-step from initial set-up to ongoing management.
Ideal for small and growing businesses like cafés, retail stores or professional offices, and other Wi-Fi hotspots.
The Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points are built with premium hardware and software quality that’s as reliable and coming from a trusted vendor.
Effortless set-up right out of the box – in the palm of your hand.
Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points come with integrated Wi-Fi Alliance security standard WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open support for protected wireless access.
Safeguard Sensitive Data with WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open
Conveniently expands your network to hard-to-wire areas – nearly getting rid of spotty connections and dead zones, to provide Wi-Fi where you need it.
- HPE 3 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange Aruba Instant ON Access Point Service
- ARUBA INSTANT ON 12V POWER ADAPTER