- Obsolete Date 31-12-2022
- End of support date 31-12-2027
- Power distribution Three Phase
- Weight 23.9 lb
- Weight 10.84 kg
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 8.19 x 77.95 x 4.57 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 20.80 x 197.99 x 11.61 cm
- Power capacity Greater than10kVA
- Number of included PDU sticks 0
- Warranty HPE G2 Metered and Switched Power Distribution Units are supported with a limited 3-year warranty which automatically assumes the HPE service coverage level of any covered HPE ProLiant server in the same rack.
- Outlet type C-13 and C-19
- Mounting options 0U/Vertical
Looking for a flexible, accurate power distribution solution that allows metering and switching at the outlet level and supports both local and remote power management? The HPE G2 Metered and Switched Power Distribution Unit (PDU) provides both local and remote power management with outlet-level power metering and switching. An LCD screen provides local monitoring and alert indications, while remote access and configuration are available through secure Web, SNMP, CLI, or Telnet interfaces. Remote outlet monitoring offers ±1% billing grade accuracy while remote switching capabilities support power on/off functionality to remotely reboot equipment or restrict outlet usage. The G2 Metered and Switched PDU features a low-profile, single-piece design with multiple mounting options and ease of access to rear devices for maintenance. It is compatible with all Advanced and Enterprise Series Racks, as well as with many non-HPE racks using standard button and keyhole mounting.
- A hot swappable Network Management Card (NMC) allowing for power to remain distributed with the removal of the management card thus creating zero down time.
- Enhanced environmental sensor options on the G2 Metered and Switched PDUs for monitoring temperature, humidity, intrusion, and water leakage within the rack.
- Choose the optional Locking Power Cord for secure cable retention to both the PDU and target device.
- Color-coded receptacles on single and three phase models to easily distinguish between the different load segments/phases.
- HPE G2 Metered and Switched Power Distribution Units (PDU) are rated for operating temperatures of up to 60°C (or 140°F).
Local And Remote Power Distribution Management With Billing Grade Accuracy
HPE G2 Metered and Switched Power Distribution Units (PDU) include local and remote access to on/off outlet switching and metering, remotely reboot equipment, or restrict outlet usage.
The PDU is also compatible with a wide range of non-HPE racks using standard button and keyhole mounting.
Compatible With a Wide Range of HPE and Non-HPE Rack Solutions
Protects against accidental circuit overload while providing the tools to optimize power management in the rack.
Supports both Local and LDAP security with multiple access levels to provide enhanced security.
HPE G2 Metered and Switched Power Distribution Units (PDU) offer remote access through industry-first PDU support for 1Gb Ethernet allows power on/off capabilities to remotely reboot equipment or restrict outlet usage.
Meets IEC 62053-21, Class 1 standards for ±1% or better accuracy in power metering.
Operational capability to 60°C in the rear of the rack ensures continuity of power should rack temperatures spike.
HPE G2 Metered and Switched Power Distribution Units (PDU) feature a low-profile, single-piece design supporting multiple mounting options and ease of access to rear devices for maintenance.
Flexible, Simple Installation and Maintenance
Designed for vertical/0U rack configurations offering both half and full-height form factors.
HPE G2 Metered and Switched Power Distribution Units (PDU) are designed to provide complete compatibility with Advanced and Enterprise Series racks.
Remotely access and configure each PDU through secure Web, SNMP, CLI, or Telnet Interfaces with the ability to daisy-chain up to four units to share the same network connection and IP address.
Local access, monitoring, and alert notifications available through new OLED display technology.
Safely and securely manage your IT Equipment
Add an optional environmental sensor which can measure air temperature and humidity in the front or rear of the rack, sending alerts over the network based on user-defined thresholds.
Support for integrated power cord retention on all IEC receptacles that work with standard power cords.
Install PDU units side by side on both sides of the rack with the outlets facing in towards the center of the rack for high density configurations.