- Obsolete Date 31-12-2022
- End of support date 31-12-2027
- Warranty 3-year Limited Warranty
- Form factor option installed in UPS
- Power output 1k – 5kVA
- Power distribution Single Phase
- UPS Battery type Maintenance-free, sealed, valve-regulated lead acid (VRLA)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) (LxWxH) 5.16 x 2.60 x 1.14 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) (LxWxH) 131.1 x 66.0 x 29.0 mm
- Weight <1 lb
- Weight < 2 kg
Do you need more reliable power with advanced battery management that can be utilized in either a rack or tower configuration? HPE Line Interactive Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Systems delivers a high-quality backup system that verifies critical systems, retains a continuous flow of power that protects your data, and keeps you connected. Computing environments are expected to deal with the frequencies and severities of power outages, increased power demands from the public and private cloud, software as a service (SaaS), and mobile computing plus online services and applications while maintaining tight cost controls. The HPE Line Interactive Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Systems safeguards the steady flow of clean and protected power within your computing environment that has the optional capacity to manage your IT equipment while running at peak power efficiency.
- Extended battery run times with Extended Runtime Modules (ERMs).
- Full array of communications capabilities with optional network management card.
- Meters energy consumption through LCD and software.
- Graphical LCD display alerts you to critical information on status and measurement on a single screen.
Outlet switching and metering at the load segment lets you to monitor, control and prioritize access to the UPS.
Our web-based management application, HPE Power Protector, allows you to monitor, manage, and control a single UPS both locally and remotely.
The HPE Line Interactive Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Systems allow remote access through an optional 1GbE network management card enabling widespread connectivity with most user networks.
Optional Power Management and Monitoring
Industry leading efficiency of up to 99% helps to certify minimal power loss and lower power costs.
Enhanced Battery Management (EBM) technology delivers up to 50% longer battery life.
The HPE Line Interactive Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Systems protect devices by providing up to 14% more wattage compared to traditional uninterruptible power supplies.
Increased Efficiency and Capacity to Maintain Uptime and Business Continuity
Batteries can be hot-swapped safely without shutting down equipment.
Designed for Simple, Fast Integration and Use
The HPE Line Interactive Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Systems delivers industry leading LCD offers a graphical interface which provides critical UPS information in a single screen view.
Up to four extended runtime modules can be quickly added to the UPS configuration that extends your UPS by a factor of 15x or more.
 Based upon Eaton 5PX UPS Technical Specifications.
 Based upon Eaton 5PS UPS Technical Specifications.
 Based upon Eaton Battery Technical Specifications.
 Based upon Eaton 5PX Technical Specifications.